building technology & ideas ltd.
- Formulation of Annual Financial Budget/Plan considering all possible factors that are affecting business process.
- Achieving Group Top line and bottom line, net profit target as agreed Annual Business Plan.
- Responsible for process improvement of overall finance & Accounts activities in the Group.
- Conduct regular financial analysis and reporting that enables top team decision making.
- Develop and implement “Profitability Improvement Plan”.
- Managing working capital; balancing size of loan with business requirement, negotiating cost & limit and ensuring proper utilization.
- Key role in driving IPO process: Develop and implement plan to prepare for a future IPO.
- Assist with presentations to shareholders, investors, and potential partners
- Supervise VAT & TAX related matter such as oversee calculation and compliance with Tax, VAT and other laws and regulation.
- Supervise the internal audit functions consisting operational, engineering and financial stream as well as to review the internal control system and where required to design or to re-engineering the system.
- To establish internal control environment and compliance with the policies & procedures; and to draft special report on internal audit observation and on business strategy to the management.
- To oversee the cash and liquidity management, liquidity planning, liquidity reserve, active cash management and working capital management.
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- ACA/ ICMA
- At least 12 year(s)
- Age Na
- Excellent leadership, analytical, managerial and team-building capability
Compensation & other benefits
- As per company policy.
October 17, 2019